Joanna

I feel like Joanna has this adorableness that many try to replicate with contact lenses, hair extensions etc BUT just aren't born with.
Plus she's totally rocking this romper right??? Personally I've come to accept how romper challenged I am! So I will just appreciate what others can do.
I don't know. Seeing her so joyful makes me feel joyful.
You know what they say "spread a little joy today, spread a little happiness you'll see..."
Anyway, I've been feeling a little tired lately. Time to spice up my life.
Life is what you make it. So stay strong, be happy.
Tomorrow is another day.
Cheers,
D
* BTW this picture was taken with my HTC Incredible. I rarely take pics with phones but this one always captures the pics in such high def, even when you subjects move!






Comments

Popular Posts