Ahh.... I Really Wish


Okay here is some more white. This time its for the guys.

Most male trends are derived from female trends. The all white look termed by some as "The White Out" was really trendy in 2010. These days lots of women just add touches of white to their clothes.
I don't think I've ever seen a guy in white, let alone a guy who pulls white off sooo well.
By the way before you get all excited I didn't take this picture. BUT I promise if I ever see a guy look so dashing in white I will.
This is Adam G. I first saw him on lookbook (If you don't know what that is I'll do a post on it in two days). Lately I've started reading his own blog (you can go to www.iamgalla.com there are more looks some even better than this one). I'm not going to go on and on about him but he is my male style crush!!
Do you guys have any?????
My definition of a style crush is someone who has such impeccable style that you cannot help falling in love with their clothes!! Not the person; the clothes.
I know that's terrible but I'll admit it I do think Adam G is adorable. Wait I take that back he is just plain sexy in a dashing way.
Kay
I'm leaving now before I make a fool of myself.
(Have you been outside today? The weather is brutal....in a nice-ish way)
Cheers,
D

Comments

Popular Posts